menu button

Pricing, Billing and Insurance

What's Typically Covered?

Skilled services typically covered include nursing, therapy and social work visits for evaluation, education and treatment. Additionally, home care aide services, home infusion services and medical equipment are covered by many insurance plans.

Do I Have to Meet Specific Requirements to Receive Coverage for Services?

A physician’s order is required for skilled services to be performed by a home care agency, as well as home infusion and medical equipment. Many nonskilled services can be provided by a home care aide and obtained without a physician’s order on an Independent Care Service basis.

In addition to a physician’s order, your insurance company will have coverage guidelines that must be followed. Please call the office at (937) 208-6400(937) 208-6400 or (800) 946-6344(800) 946-6344 to discuss your options.